Daniel Jaekel Friendship Classic
May 11-12, 2013
Lakeview RecPlex, 9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
The 34th Annual Daniel Jaekel Friendship Classic, one of the longest continuously operating meets in in the Midwest, moves north to the Midwests' premiere competition facility. Our meet is open to all USA Swimming members and will use the Wisconsin Reservation System for meet entries.
In 2006 this meet was re-named to honor LFSC swimmer Daniel Jaekel who died in 2005 at age 10 of a sudden heart condition. Each year we remember Daniel and the positive impact he made on our club and his teammates. One of our endearing memories has been his touching rendition of the Randy Newman hit song, "You've Got A Friend In Me".
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org information about future Lake Forest Swim Club events. Be sure to check the LFSC website regularly for updated information!
- Meet Reservation Form
- LFSC Meet Schedule Form
- Meet Newsreel Page
- Get the latest updates here
- Time Standards
- Team Manager Events File
- Team Timing Assignments All timers receive free admission to the meet. A Volunteer check-in for timers will be available at the Admissions table. It takes a lot of timers to run a meet, please feel welcome to volunteer to time even if your team assignment is fulfilled.
- Warm-up Information
- Sat am 7:30am Sat pm (60 min warmup period)
- Sun am 7:30am Sun pm (60 min warmup period)
- Psyche Sheets -----> Print v2013-0509
- Psyche Sheets are included with the price of admission! Please remember to download and print a copy prior to the meet.
- Heat Sheets are also available for download. A limited quantity of heat sheets will be available at the admissions table for $3.00/session.
- The heat sheet will be available using Live Results and Meet Mobile smartphone apps.
- Timeline The projected timeline is non-binding and may be further shortened by game day scratches and/or additional heat limitations. A pre-scratch timeline will be available after the entry deadline.
- Officials Volunteer officials are always need at swim meets! Contact Bob Edwards, Meet Referee, to volunteer to serve as an official . . . email@example.com or Phone: 847-436-3712.
- LFSC Volunteers
- All LFSC families with a swimmer in the Windy City Open Meet are asked to provide at least one worker for each each session in which their child swims by working the full session in which their child is participating.
- To sign up, simply click on the Sign Up Now! button and follow the online instructions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Volunteer Coordinator Lauren Jacobs.