Warm-up sessions have been assigned according to the submitted preferences received by 8:00am today. Teams that did not submit a request or submitted a request after 8:00am were assigned to the 1st warm-up session. The numbers are balanced but still crowded at both time slots. Teams are encouraged to work cooperatively to ensure that all athletes have appropriate access to the competition pool.
- Thursday warm-up period is open warm-up
- A portion of "Area 2 (shallow end)" is designated as warm-up area for disability athletes throughout the meet
- Lane 1 of the competition pool has been designated as a warm-up lane for disability athletes during warm-up session 2. The Meet Referee has discretion to alter this if appropriate.
- Psyche sheets WILL NOT be sold or available at the meet. You can download a copy on the meet landing page.
- Timing assignments will be posted ASAP. Please organize your team; volunteer timers recieve free admission.
- This meet will be conducted in "A-flight only" format.